- Binoculars such as Swarovski EL 8.5× 42 or any binoculars that are good enough to produce clear images og birds in distant trees.
- Camera with telephoto lens. A bridge camera such such Canon SX60HS, and Nikon P900 are very powerful photographic device for taking picture of birds. If you have got spotting scope, you could bring it too.
- Watershoes or hiking boots, t-shirts and pants that are suitable for hiking and watching birds in the forest.
- For international flights, you can fly from your country to Jakarta - the capital of Indonesia.
- For domestic flights, you can continue your trip by flying to Sorong city. Daily regular flights are provided by such airlines as Garuda, Sriwijaya, Batik, Nam, and Lion Air.