Snorkeling and Freediving in Drop-off Reef of Mansinam Island
|New Zealander girl was freediving in Mansinam island|
|Marine Life in Mansinam island|
In the previous day, we went hiking to a hill forest in the north of Manokwari ciry. We saw a lot of millipede, spiders, butterflies, lizard and bats. I saw a terrestrial snake New Guinea Ground Boa - also called Viper Boa (Candoia aspera).
|Rainforest Tour in Manokwari hill|
|Flying route to Manokwari city from Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia)|
The adventure tour that I describe above is concentrated in Manokwari - the capital of Papua Barat province in the Republic of Indonesia. You could also take the tour here. What you need is flying to Manokwari city.
- First, fly from your state to Jakarta, the capital of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Second, take a domestic flight from Jakarta to Manokwari city. Airlines such as Garuda, Sriwijaya Air, Batik Air provide regular flights to Manokwari.
- There are hotels such as Aston Niu, Swissbel, Oriestom Hotel that you could choose to stay.
- Tickets for your flights and rooms in the hotel can be ordered through traveloka.com
- I will be happy to meet you at the airport or at the hotel where you stay in Manokwari and then organize your trip both to the forest and to the coral reef areas.
If you are interested in visiting Manokwari to see its coral reef and rainforest, and want me to organise your tour, please, contact me (Charles Roring) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by whatsapp to: +6281332245180.