Here are some destinations that I promote:
- Klasow valley in Sorong regency. It is a recommended destination for visitors who want to watch such birds as Palm Cockatoo, Red-cheeked Parrot, Sulphur-crested Cockatoo, Eclectus Parrot, Western-crowned Pigeon, Pinon Imperial Pigeon, Orange-breasted Fruit Dove, Brown Cuckoo Dove, Yellow-billed Kingfisher, Common Paradise Kingfisher, Black Lory, Blyth's Hornbill, and a lot more. Klatomok village is the recommended place to go for visitors who want to spend a few days in the valley watching various species of tropical birds.
- Mountain Range of Tambrauw - this is an important destination in the world for anybody who is interested in studying about tropical rainforest. Ayapokiar village, Mount Sakofsiah and Ases valley are the place where wild animals such as soa-soa monitor lizards, cuscus possums, and birds can be watched.
- Dopi river. It is a 3-hour walk from Manokwari town. A camp by the river for hikers or trekkers has been built for tourists.
- Mesirrokow forest. It is a 1-hour car trip from Manokwari town. After arriving at the bridge of Asai, travelers can start trekking by walking along the banks of the river. There is a waterfall located deep in the jungle.
- Warmarway forest in Arfak mountains - you have to be physically fit to trek the steep slopes of this mountain range.
- Fly from your country to Indonesia's capital - Jakarta.
- Take a flight to Sorong city (for points 1 and 2) or Manokwari city (for points 3, 4, 5).
- Contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org