Birding in Tambrauw regency
Target BirdsLesser Birds of Paradise, Magnificent Riflebird, King Bird of Paradise, Glossy Manucode, Palm Cockatoo, Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, Eclectus Parrot, Yellow-capped Pygmy Parrot, Large Fig Parrot, Red-cheeked Parrot, Black-capped Lory, Coconut Lorikeet, Boyer's Cuckooshrike, Lowland Peltop, Pinon Imperial Pigeon, Beautiful Fruit-Dove, Great Cuckoo Dove, Wompoo Fruit Dove, Hooded Butcherbird, Helmetted Friarbird, Yellow-faced Myna, Golden Myna, Yellow-billed Kingfisher, Red-breasted Paradise Kingfisher, Azure Kingfisher, Common Paradise Kingfisher, Forest Kingfisher, Rufous-bellied Kookaburra, Red-necked Phalarope (migrant bird polar region), Nankeen Night Heron (migrant from Asia), Oriental Dollarbird, Moustached Treeswift, Papuan Blyth's Hornbill, Variable Goshawk, Grey-headed Goshawk, Brahminy Kite, Northern Cassowary.
How to get there?
- If you are interested in joining birding tour with us, you can take an international flight from your country to Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia).
- After that you could continue your trip to Sorong city or Manokwari city by taking domestic flight.
- I will meet you in Sorong city or Manokwari city and organize your trip to Tambrauw.
- Spotting scope (if you have)
- Field guide book: Birds of New Guinea
- Head Torch for night walk tour in the forest
- Dark camouflage clothing for birding
- Hiking boots or sportshoes
- Personal toiletries and towel
- Rain Poncho
Please, contact me (Charles Roring) by e-mail to: email@example.com or by whatsapp: +6281332245180.