|Moustached Treeswift in Aibogiar ridge of |
How to get there?
- First, fly from your country to Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia)
- After that, take a domestic flight to Sorong city.
- I could meet you at the airport and organize your birding and wildlife watching trip to Tambrauw.
What to bring
In general, every birdwatcher knows what they have to bring when they want to enjoy birding in the forest. Here are some of the things that visitors need:
- A good pair of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Digital camera with telephoto lens
- Field guide book: Birds of New Guinea written by Thane K. Pratt and Bruce Beehler
- Flash light/ torch
- Ziploc plastic bags to protect your electronics in case of rainings
Traveling to Tambrauw Mountains is quite expensive. I suggest that visitors travel in group to share the cost. If you are interested in going to Tambrauw Mountains, please, contact me by e-mail to: email@example.com or send text message to my whatsapp: +6281332245180.