|Moustached Treeswift in Aibogiar ridge of |
How to get there?
- First, fly from your country to Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia)
- After that, take a domestic flight to Sorong city.
- I could meet you at the airport and organize your birding and wildlife watching trip to Tambrauw.
What to bring
- A good pair of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Digital camera with telephoto lens
- Field guide book: Birds of New Guinea written by Thane K. Pratt and Bruce Beehler
- Flash light/ torch
- Ziploc plastic bags to protect your electronics in case of rainings